TERMS OF SERVICE
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- The website is provided 'as is' and in doing so we do not make any warranties of any kind, express or implied. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, or other information provided through this website. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and guarantees relating to this website and the use of this website.
- Some of the information contained in this website may be provided by third parties. The MWF does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information provided by third parties for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials provided by third parties may contain inaccuracies or errors and the MWF expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Private individuals are permitted to copy materials from this site for their own personal, non-commercial use provided that where any such use involves publishing any part of the contents of these pages the user must acknowledge the source and include the following: “Copyright 2016 Mobile & Wireless Forum”. Should you wish to use images from the MWF website or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. All other acts restricted by copyright and all commercial usages are prohibited and all rights (including moral rights) in relation to such acts are reserved and asserted.
- All trademarks featured in this website remain the property of their rightful owners.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, however their inclusion here does not signify that the MWF endorses the website(s) or any content contained therein. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
LATEST FROM MWF
PublicationsUS National Toxicology Program Animal Study
February 2018 | Viewpoint
Accessible devices do exist – GARI helps you find them
December 2017 | Press Release
INFOGRAPHIC: Is your mobile phone counterfeit?
November 2017 | Brochure
Infographic: Wi-Fi in schools
October 2017 | Case Study
March 17, 2018
During the Zero Project Conference 2018, taking place 21-23 February in Vienna, the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) organised a forum on ICT Accessibility a Requisite Towards an Inclusive....
March 12, 2018
For a decade the Mobile & Wireless Forum (MWF) and the Global Accessibility Reporting Initiative (GARI) have contributed to making mobile devices more accessible and helping consumers identify....